Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Live, Love, Laugh

Hello there,
I would like to share with you the December Mood Board for Dusty Attic
You can win a $100 gift voucher to the online store just by adding the link to your blog on their right hand sidebar on the DA Blog .
I loved the colours in this board and it reminded me of the flowers that where in bloom when Anthony and I got married, so off I went to find a wedding photo that showed some of them !   

 
 
 
 

I have coated all of the chipboard in gold spray and then used the Dusty Attic crackle over the top to make it look aged. 



Live, Love, Laugh Title  DA1376




I found some rub-ons that I had "stashed" away that I have used with Sandra Evertson's Relics and Artifacts heart. (it reminded me how much I LOVE using rub-ons and these added to the cluster behind the clock paper as well)
I punched here and there around the edge of the page and added some paper behind the ripped edges and lower bottom corner.  I then used the same paper with an epoxy heart shape and thin gold thread.  







Lace Border #3  DA1344

The seed beads I have used in the border I also used around the outside of the resin heart.

 
Vintage Frame #3  DA1352
 
 
Ornate Pendants DA1359
 
 
The large blooms I sprayed with a mixture of Glimmer Mists to get the colour I wanted and then added Prima leaves and different roses and flowers.
So that's another wedding photo scrapped for the album (just 30 or so to go LOL) 
Cant wait to see what you create with the mood board, thanks for popping by
 
Jen  
 
Jen Burns
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project Jen. I noticed the link is not open/working on the Dusty Attic blog? x

    ReplyDelete